- Your privacy is very important to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka web sites will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally this information is requested when making reservations, joining the Priority Club? Worldwide frequent traveler program, registering for a site, when requesting a particular service, or when entering a sweepstakes or contest. When possible, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka web sites will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka web sites and its service providers use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products. Some Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka web sites may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services but are not necessary to its operation (a “Secondary Use”).
- If a Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka will provide you with the ability to decline this service.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka web sites may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Six Continents Hotels, Inc. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka, or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka the site or the public.
- If at any time you believe that a Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Service Marks –