Introduction about Borr
Borr Drilling Ltd.(Tickted as Borr in Nyse) mainly engages in providing the drilling services to the oil and gas exploration and the production industry. The firm is planning to acquire and operate the drilling assets. The company was founded on August 8, 2016. The company’s headquarter is located in Hamilton, Bermuda. Olav Trøim founded this company. Some of the facts about NYSE: BORR at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-borr will be discussed in this article.The company serves oil and the gas exploration and production companies, like the integrated oil companies, the state-owned national oil companies, and some of the independent oil and gas companies.
Interesting facts to know about Borr stocks
- This company has 658 employees. The revenue of this company is about $164M.
- Borr Drilling limited lies in the lower portion of a very strong and wide rising trend in the short term, and thus poses a good buying opportunity. The stock price is expected to rise 26.81% during the next 3 months period and, which has got a 90% probability, hold a price between $1.11 and $3.62 by the end of this period.
- A buy signal for this company was issued on Thursday, July 09, 2020, and it has risen by 17.22%. A further rise in the stock price is indicated. The volume is increasing along with the price. This is normally considered to be a good technical signal.
- This company’s stock is moving higher.
- This company’s growth is seen to grow by 23.79% per year.
- BORR is having a good P/B ratio value as compared to its competitors.
- According to some of the sources the company’s short term assets exceed its short term liabilities. So this is a profitable condition for the company.
- BORR has got a sufficient cash runway for 0 months which is based on last reported free cash flow but has raised since additional capital.
- The insiders of the BORR have purchased more shares as compared to the number of shares they sold in the last 3 months.
- This company has 156.97M stocks that are available.
Some of the top reasons to buy Borr stocks
- BORR quarterly revenue growth was nearly 73.60%, which is higher than the industry and the sector average revenue growth.
- BORR Price/Book ratio is normally 0.05, which is lower as compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
- BORR Price/Sales ratio is 0.17, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
- The analyst price target of BORR is ($3.70) is above its current price ($1.18).
- BORR Enterprise Value/Revenue multiple is 5.18, which is low compared to its industry peers’ Enterprise Value/Revenue multiples.
BORR earnings date is undefined. So, one should be fully informed about the company info before thinking of stock investing online. Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.